The Business Forum is The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation’s corporate donor society. Members provide critical annual support and receive several exclusive benefits and privileges.
Business Forum membership advantages include:
- Invitations to special events throughout the year
- A one-year subscription to the Foundation’s quarterly journal, Trend & Tradition.
- Complimentary Historic Area passes
- Recognition in the Foundation’s donor registry and on its website
- VIP Assistance with dining, lodging, golf and spa reservations at the Colonial Williamsburg Hotels and Resort
The Forum’s three giving tiers each commemorate an 18th-century Williamsburg entrepreneur:
Greenhow Circle (annual gifts of $1,000 or more) named for John Greenhow, whose general store sold all manner of goods
- 6 complimentary Historic Passes
Prentis Circle (annual gifts of $750-$999) named for William Prentis, whose shop in the Historic Area is the best surviving example of a colonial period store
- 4 complimentary Historic Passes
Tarpley Circle (annual gifts of $500-$749) named for James Tarpley, who apprenticed to a merchant before opening his own store in 1755
- 2 complimentary Historic Passes
For more information, please contact
Ms. Sophia Crysler Hart
Director, Corporate & Foundation Relations
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
P.O. Box 1776
Williamsburg, VA 23187
Telephone: (757) 220-7272
Colonial Williamsburg Business Forum
Business Forum members of the Greenhow Circle contribute $1,000 or more annually to the Colonial Williamsburg Fund.
- Canon Virginia, Inc.
- Compass Wealth Strategies
- Coca-Cola Company
- Enspire Energy, Inc.
- Enterprise Holdings
- The Fife & Drum Inn
- Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Kansa Advisory, LLC
- Kaufman & Canoles
- Magic Ice USA, Inc
- Mottahedeh and Company, Inc.
- Mutual Assurance Society of Virginia Fund
- Newport Hospitality Group, Inc.
- Sentara Health
- Short and Short
- TCV Trust & Wealth Management, Inc.
Business Forum members of the Prentis Circle contribute $750-999 annually to the Colonial Williamsburg Fund.
- Hathaway Power
- International Guild of Miniature Artisans
Business Forum members of the Tarpley Circle contribute $500-749 annually to the Colonial Williamsburg Fund.
- 2nd Life Home Repair and Modeling Services
- Aireco Supply, Inc.
- Clark Nexsen Foundation
- Grey Hare Restaurant Group
- Guernsey Tingle Architects
- Jeta Corporation
- R. W. Nock Insurance Agency
- Roof Engineering Corporation
- Town Management
- W.M. Jordan
- The Williamsburg Winery