Welcome to the Business Forum
The Business Forum is Colonial Williamsburg’s corporate donor society. Its members provide critical annual support to aid in the general operations of this precious national historic treasure. In appreciation, members receive a number of exclusive benefits and privileges.
Business Forum has three giving tiers, each commemorating a well-established 18th-century Williamsburg entrepreneur:
Greenhow Circle ($1,000 or more) – named for John Greenhow, whose general store sold all manner of goods
Prentis Circle ($750-$999) – named for William Prentis, whose shop in the Historic Area is the best surviving example of a colonial period store
Tarpley Circle ($500-$749) – named for James Tarpley, who apprenticed to a merchant before opening his own store in 1755.
Business Forum membership benefits include:
- Invitations to special events throughout the year
- Access to amenities in the St. George Tucker House donor reception center in the heart of the Historic Area
- A one-year subscription to the Foundation’s quarterly journal, Trend & Tradition.
- Complimentary Historic Area passes (6 for Greenhow Circle, 4 for Prentis Circle and 2 for Tarpley Circle)
- ecognition in the Foundation’s donor registry and on its website
- Assistance with dining, lodging, golf and spa reservations at the Colonial Williamsburg Hotels and Resort by calling the VIP line at (877) 293-8477
For More Information:
Ms. Sophia Crysler Hart
Director, Corporate & Foundation Relations
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
P.O. Box 1776
Williamsburg, VA 23187
Telephone: (757) 220-7272
Matching Gifts Program
Matching gifts are an easy way to maximize your support of Colonial Williamsburg. To determine if your company has a matching gift program, please visit our Matching Gifts search engine.
2019 Colonial Williamsburg Business Forum
Business Forum members of the Greenhow Circle contribute $1,000 or more annually to the Colonial Williamsburg Fund.
- Aireco Supply, Inc.
- Barton Cotton Holdings, LLC
- Busch Gardens
- Canon Virginia, Inc.
- Coca Cola Company
- Enspire Energy, Inc.
- Enterprise Holdings Foundation
- Ferguson Enterprises
- The Fife & Drum Inn
- Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Kansa Advisory, LLC
- Kaufman & Canoles
- Kyanite Mining Corporation
- Magic Ice USA, Inc.
- Mottahedeh and Company, Inc.
- Mutual Assurance Society of Virginia Fund
- Newport Hospitality Group, Inc.
- Quatt Associates
- Red Coats, Inc.
- Short & Short, PLLC
- Smithfield Foods
- TCV Trust & Wealth Management, Inc.
- Ultimate Software Group, Inc.
Business Forum members of the Prentis Circle contribute $750-999 annually to the Colonial Williamsburg Fund.
- Sam Rust Seafood
- Town Management
Business Forum members of the Tarpley Circle contribute $500-749 annually to the Colonial Williamsburg Fund.
- American Christian Tours, Inc.
- Chesapeake Bay Management
- Conrad Direct, Inc.
- Front Range Plumbing Co., Inc.
- Guernsey-Tingle Architects
- Hathaway Power
- Jeta Corporation
- J.S. Burton, PLC
- Kollin Altomare Architects
- R. W. Nock Insurance Agency
- Roof Engineering Corporation
- Underwood Comm Consultants, Inc.
- W. M. Jordan Company
- Williamsburg Chauffeur Service, LLC